You do the advertising and promoting for your fundraiser. 20% of qualified sales (pre-tax) will go to your organization. Berry Good Yogurt Cafe will send a check within 2 weeks to your organization.
What types of organizations are eligible for fundraisers?
• Sports teams
• Booster clubs
• Church groups
• Parent teacher organizations
• School bands
• Senior communities
• Corporate events
• Special events
What types of fundraisers do you offer?
• In store fundraisers-you pick the date, you promote the event, your supporters bring a flyer and give it to the cashier
• Prepaid gift cards sold at discounted rate, then resold at face value by your organization
Ways to promote your fundraiser:
• Distribute flyers. Berry Good Yogurt Cafe will create flyers for you to make copies of. You distribute the flyers to family, friends and supporters to promote your fundraiser. For every flyer that a customer presents, 20% of the sale (pre-tax) will go directly to your organization. Flyers cannot be distributed inside Berry Good Yogurt Cafe, within 100 yards of Berry Good Yogurt Cafe or in front of the restaurant before or during the fundraiser.
• Internal announcements, promotions, email blasts, newsletters, organization website, newspaper print/ads, create posters to display
• Promote on social media, Facebook, Twitter, blogs
Either come in the store or call 631-289-1700 to set date and time.